Week 8 Progress

Looking at the semester so far, I am slightly behind where I'd like to be. I want to make an A and doing a few extra credit opportunities should help me get there.  I have really enjoyed the reading and storytelling assignments so far and want to try to do some extra credit reading in the future. Last week, I looked over and made a new schedule for extra credit and I'm hoping the changes I made will help me manage my time better so I can do more extra credit.
Building a website for my storybook has been more challenging than I anticipated but each week it is getting easier to navigate and make changes to my site. Working on the site as been one of the hardest things about the class so far but it is also the assignment I feel best about completing each week and I'm proud of how it is shaping up.

Motivation from Dory (gfycat)

Comments

  1. Hey! We are so close to the end of the semester and there is definitely time for you to get back on track and make an A. It is great that you made a schedule for the xtra credit assignments because I know that is what has helped meow the most in this class and working ahead. Each week I try to find a 3-4 hour period where I just sit down and do this class and see how far ahead I can get, and it has worked out pretty well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,

    I feel like so many of us can relate so much to that gif! I also got behind a little bit because I was sick. I am so grateful that Laura allows us to do extra credit, and there are so many opportunities! Kudos to taking the initiative to alter your schedule so you can better manage your time and improve your grades. I agree that the storybook website is a little time-consuming. As the weeks go by, though, it seems to become a little easier.

    Keep pushing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts