Tech Tip: Typing Test

I took the typing test at Key Hero twice. I didn't like that if I messed up on the test I had to go back and correct it before it would count any of the words right because I usually just type and fix my mistakes at the end but I couldn't really do that on the this typing test. Here were my results from Key Hero,

Speed:40.99 WPM
Accuracy:93.60%

Speed:44.24 WPM 
Accuracy:96.54%


I found another test at livechatinc.com and this one didn't make you fix mistakes but it also didn't have any punctuation which made it feel less realistic. I didn't do much better on it though. It did give me an animal ranking though which I thought was fun. Here is how I did on that one:


Overall, I'd like to improve but typing fast is hard. I figure just the amount of typing I do on a regular basis would help me get better but who knows.  Maybe I'll take another typing test at the end of next semester and see.

Comments

Popular Posts