Learning Challenge: A New Schedule

At the beginning of the semester I scheduled 2 hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for this class. This seemed like a good idea because I do not have any classes on Friday and I only have one on Monday and Wednesday. Naturally, I assumed that I would have more time on those days. The problem is that I typically have more homework for my other classes on Monday and Wednesdays and am in need of a break on Fridays. The past couple weeks I have been doing most assignments the day they are do but I think a new schedule will help me manage my assignments better and leave more time for extra credit. It's a little weird doing this assignment when next week is a little bit different so I won't really get to try it out until Week 9 but oh well.


Managed Time is Happy Time (Pixabay)

New Schedule:

Tuesday: 2 hours - Reading Part A and Part B

Thursday: 2 hours - Storytelling and Project

Sunday: 2 hours - Project feedback and Blog Comments

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I loved the image you included. Managing my time does make me happy! I also have been struggling with adhering to a strict schedule. As of right now, I have been completing assignment whenever I have the time. Although I do not have a strict schedule, I do the most work on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Our schedules are somewhat similar also! Hopefully, we both can find a schedule that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Great job on creating a new schedule that fits for you. I hope this one works out! I know that sometimes we make up schedules in our heads thinking they will for sure work out, but sometimes our other classes or life just gets in the way and it is time for a change in work ethic. I think this strategy of schedule change will be very beneficial for you and will allow you to relax on Fridays like you had originally mentioned! I know that staying to a strict schedule has really helped keep me on track for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts